If you are a person who loves to travel or if your dream is to travel the world, then this write up is just for you! Travelling is just like reading a book. You get to experience new things, meet new people and most of all learn stuff that you have never even imagined. This article comprises of a list of the most famous and the best destinations of the world which you must visit at least once in a lifetime! You are guaranteed that you will not regret it.
- Paris – When in Paris, you must absolutely visit the following places – the Eiffel Tower, the Musee d’Orsay, and the Louvre. However, even places like the Musée Rodin and the Musée de l’Orangerie and many other markets are a must. It will be a good idea to first draw up an itinerary of all the things that you would like to do in Paris. Set out a schedule for district-exploring, operation-attending, museum-touring etc. Group up with a set of friends and go sightseeing together!
- London – This is a place which you should not miss. London is a beautiful blend of historical landmarks as well as modern day places. You will need a couple of days to tour the entire area. Watch out for the Tower of London, the British Museum, Portobello Road and Borough Market.
- Maui- Maui is one of the greatest Hawaiian Islands that one could ever visit. It has great exotic beaches such as Kaihalulu, palatial resorts like Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea and the lush terrain such as in the Iao Valley State Park will make you feel out of this world.
- Ney York City – You will be amazed at Central Park, the Broadway shows and SoHo’s fantastic boutiques. During the night you can admire the glittering skyscrapers of Manhattan from the Empire State building!
- Puerto Rico – You can enjoy yourself ay historical sites like El Morro which is located in Old San Juan. Even the bays at Culebra and Vieques are amazing. The Isla Verde and Santruce neighbourhoods in San Juan are great during the night.
- Sydney – Sydney has a sunny and warm climate which is just ideal if you love beaches! Coogee and Bondi beaches draw a lot of people including tourists plus locals. You also cannot miss the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Rio de Janeiro – Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo are America’s most loved destinations. Apart from awesome weather, Christ the Redeemer statue which is located at Copacabana Beach is beautiful. Make sure go at the time of Rio’s carnival!
- Bora Bora – Bora Bora has great lush green jungles that reach up to the skyline. The sands too in this place are just amazing, stretching themselves into upscale resorts. You might want to enjoy hiking at Mount Otemanu, or even admire the aquatic life at the Bora Bora Lagoonarium.
- Barcelona – Though this place is most often identified for its football team, the city is great for medieval architecture in the Barri Gotic and also Gaudi’s creations at Parc Guell.