If you are going to visit Cyprus in near future, take a flight to Larnaca airport in the east or Paphos airport in the west. Buses are always available to check out all primary places, but having a car always gives you the freedom of time to enjoy the exquisite beauty of the island all by yourself. You can always hire a car for your personal use after your arrival at the Cyprus, but you can also book a car for yourself in advance.
In Cyprus, car rental is available on daily, weekly or monthly basis. Most of the car rental services are located near the airport or the hotels, to provide you their service and a wide range of cars starting from cheap and affordable to costly and luxurious cars. If you want to rent a car in Cyprus at RentaCarcy.com, it is advised to book your car as early as possible, keeping your requirements in mind, to save more money by unlocking more deals and discounts.
At the car rental office’s desk, a trained professional will help you to complete the rest of the booking process and will quench all your queries. And finally, you will get the key of your rented car upon successful booking. In Cyprus, Rent a Car Cy provides the best and most affordable cars with wide range of choices and smooth service. The booking process consists of three easy steps and can be done from abroad or after arriving at Cyprus. Below some advantages of renting a car at Rent a Car Cy is stated –
- No extra money is charged.
- You will get higher value services at cheap and affordable expense.
- No credit money is required to rent a car.
- You will get 24/7 service by their trained professionals active at call centre.
- They provide both international and domestic car rental facilities.
- A wide variety of choices are available.
- You will find a car rental shop at the airport.
- And most importantly, online booking is available with verified security.
Though drivers of age group below the twenty five years have to pay an extra charge of called ‘young driver’s surcharge’, the acceptable driving age for renting a car varies from vehicle group and service provider. Most of the car rental service providers use 21 years as the age bar for car rental purposes and below this age car rental service is not provided. You will need to be ready with some documents upon successful booking and at the time of taking the car, those are –
- An identification card of yours for verification purposes.
- Driving license is a must have document and customers with photocopies will not be entertained.
- A credit card bearing your name for charging purposes.
You should always check your rented car carefully after you get the key and before taking your car for any previous scratches or damages. And if you find anything unusual, you are advised to inform your service provider to save yourself from any charges or levies you were not a part of.
And most importantly, get yourself comfortable and acquainted with the rented vehicle to be completely informed about your rented car and ready to enjoy your ride without any kind of mishap.